Ahead of Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha release, Shantanu Maheshwari talks on love stories, “For me a good love story should ignite many feelings”

Exploring an intense love story, the upcoming film Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha marks the second theatrical release of Shantanu Maheshwari. The actor, also known for his dancing skills, will be seen in a romantic drama this time alongside Saiee Manjrekar as the duo will play the younger versions of Ajay Devgn and Tabu. As Shantanu gears up to bring forth a passionate love story, the actor discussed about his thoughts on romance.

Ahead of Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha release, Shantanu Maheshwari talks on love stories, “For me a good love story should ignite many feelings”

Shantanu Maheshwari explores the emotions of love

Speaking about what he looks for in a love story, Shantanu Maheshwari said, “For me, a good of, ‘I have experienced this emotion personally, hence I relate to it’. Secondly the feeling of hope, and that I definitely want to experience this emotion. These two criteria are the ones that connect with me the most when I am watching a love story-based film”. He went on to add, “In recent times we have not really seen an authentic love story been made, so I am happy that we are finally putting one out with our film.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Saiee M Manjrekar (@saieemmanjrekar)


About Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha

Bringing together Shantanu Maheshwari and Saiee Manjrekar for the first time, the film explores the passionate love story of two star-crossed lovers spanning decades. Furthermore, it brings together Ajay Devgn and Tabu as a romantic pair on screen after several years, further adding to the intrigue. Directed by Neeraj Pandey, Auron Main Kahan Dum Tha also stars Jimmy Sheirgill, Sayaji Shinde in key roles and it is set to release on July 5.

Also Read: Photos: Saiee Manjrekar, Shantanu Maheshwari, Tabu and Neeraj Pandey snapped during Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha promotions

The post Ahead of Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha release, Shantanu Maheshwari talks on love stories, “For me a good love story should ignite many feelings” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/5hHZpxq

I am a fan of movies and I want to tell you how successful I have been in my endeavors to make even the best movies. Please comment and let me know so that I can upload the best movies in the world for you on this web. Thank you.

Similar Movies

0 Comments:

Featured Post

Manisha Koirala reunites with Indian co-star Kamal Haasan: “His cinematic understanding is unparalleled”

Actors Manisha Koirala and Kamal Haasan sent a wave of nostalgia through their fans with a recent reunion. Koirala took to Instagram to docu...