Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Palak Sindhwani shares pics from last day on sets; pens an emotional note as she quits the show

Palak Sindhwani won hearts with her stint as Sonu Bhide in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah but it seems that the actress has decided to move on from the show. Readers would be aware that the actress has got into a legal battle with makers with a lot of accusations being directed at each other. The actress, however, recently confirmed in a report that she would be quitting the show and now it seems that her last day has arrived.

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Palak Sindhwani shares pics from last day on sets; pens an emotional note as she quits the show

Palak Sindhwani has been a part of this popular Sony SAB sitcom for almost five years now and while the actress insisted that encapsulating this long journey is quite difficult, she did add that she felt quite emotional as she wrapped up her last episode of the show recently. On October 1, she took to Instagram to share some of her fondest memories she had while shooting the show including several pictures with the entire cast as well as her onscreen parents Mr. and Mrs. Bhide.

She even penned a heartfelt note expressing gratitude and wrote, “As I wrap up my last day on set, I reflect on the past five years filled with hard work, dedication, and perseverance. Thank you to my amazing audience for the love and support you’ve given me throughout this journey. I’m truly grateful for this journey and the incredible people I’ve had the pleasure of working with. I’ve learned so much-not just from my fellow actors, but also from everyone behind the scenes, from my hairstylist to the spot team, makeup team and everyone else. Our goodbyes were filled with tears, and I will cherish the wonderful memories we’ve created together as a team.”

She went on to add, “As I take some time to transition back to a more normal life, I will take this time to reflect, relax and recharge to return stronger and ready for the next chapter. PS – Being an actor, stepping onto the set, means letting go of everything and focusing only on delivering your best and that’s what I did right till the final shot. Finally, for the very last time, tune in to watch my dance performance with Bappa tonight at 8:30 as I bid everyone goodbye!! (sic)”.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Palak Sindhwani (@palaksindhwani)


Readers would be aware that Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah team has accused Palak Sindhwani of breach of contract whereas the actress has alleged undergoing mental harassment while working on the show, insisting that she hasn’t done anything illegal or unethical.

Also Read: Palak Sindhwani reveals, “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah makers have started this plan of action after I announced my decision to quit” as she reacts to breach of contract accusations by the show’s team

The post Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Palak Sindhwani shares pics from last day on sets; pens an emotional note as she quits the show appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/Vbcthgx

I am a fan of movies and I want to tell you how successful I have been in my endeavors to make even the best movies. Please comment and let me know so that I can upload the best movies in the world for you on this web. Thank you.

Similar Movies

0 Comments:

Featured Post

Photos: Varun Dhawan, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and others grace the trailer launch of Citadel: Honey Bunny

The post Photos: Varun Dhawan, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and others grace the trailer launch of Citadel: Honey Bunny appeared first on Bollywood...