Alia Bhatt reveals Ram Charan’s thoughtful gesture of adopting an elephant in her daughter Raha’s name; says, “He adopted an elephant in the wild in Raha’s name”

Alia Bhatt revealed that her RRR co-star, Ram Charan, adopted an elephant in the name of her daughter, Raha. She expressed her gratitude for this thoughtful gesture during a recent conversation. Alia mentioned that although she, Jr NTR, and Ram Charan didn’t spend much time together while filming, they formed a closer bond during the promotional events.

In a recent interview with Suresh Productions, Alia said, “Tarak, Ram Charan, and I, we couldn’t spend a lot of time together on the sets of RRR due to different schedules, but around promotions, we became very close.”

She said, “This is a very funny story. A month after Raha was born, I had stepped down to walk for a bit. Suddenly, I had someone coming and telling me, ‘Ma’am, Ram Charan sir has sent an elephant.’ I was stunned. I was like, ‘Anything can happen: I might have a giant elephant walking in my building right now.’”

She added, “It wasn’t a real elephant. It was a wooden elephant he sent after he adopted an elephant in the wild in Raha’s name. It was such a sweet gesture by him. We call that elephant: Ele, and have kept it near our dining table on the fifth floor. Raha often hops on to it and plays.”

Ram Charan has often praised Alia and liked her acting abilities. Ram Charan previously told Mid Day, “I have been an admirer of her work since Highway. After Raazi, I became her fan. After working with her, I understood why people love her so much. There were times when I didn’t get my Telugu lines properly, but she got them bang-on. She was a thorough professional.”

On the work front, Alia Bhatt is currently starring in Jigra alongside Vedang Raina. Directed by Vasan Bala and co-produced by Alia and Karan Johar, the film has received mixed reviews and is competing at the box office with Vicky Aur Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video, featuring Rajkummar Rao and Triptii Dimri. Additionally, Alia is working on her YRF spy-verse film, Alpha, alongside Sharvari and Bobby Deol.

Also Read : Alia Bhatt reflects on supporting her sister Shaheen Bhatt through depression: “I just want her to be able to talk to me”

The post Alia Bhatt reveals Ram Charan’s thoughtful gesture of adopting an elephant in her daughter Raha’s name; says, “He adopted an elephant in the wild in Raha’s name” appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/mGqz7vp

I am a fan of movies and I want to tell you how successful I have been in my endeavors to make even the best movies. Please comment and let me know so that I can upload the best movies in the world for you on this web. Thank you.

Similar Movies

0 Comments:

Featured Post

Photos: Varun Dhawan, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and others grace the trailer launch of Citadel: Honey Bunny

The post Photos: Varun Dhawan, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and others grace the trailer launch of Citadel: Honey Bunny appeared first on Bollywood...