Ayushmann Khurrana says “Pura Bollywood rent pe hai” as he speaks about industry’s reliance on rented clothing for fashion

In a recent interview, actor Ayushmann Khurrana shed light on a common practice in Bollywood: renting clothes for public appearances and film shoots. This challenges the perception of celebrities owning all the designer outfits they wear.

Ayushmann Khurrana says “Pura Bollywood rent pe hai” as he speaks about industry’s reliance on rented clothing for fashion

Speaking with Mashable India, the 39-year-old actor stated, “Pura Bollywood rent pe hai. Aapko lagta hai hum kapde kharedte hai? (The entire Bollywood industry rents clothes. Do you think we actually purchase all those outfits?) We hire stylists, they source the clothes and return the clothes. Where will we take so many clothes.”

Ayushmann also expressed his admiration for Diljit Dosanjh’s fashion sense and global influence. He further shared a lighthearted anecdote about his brother and actor Aparshakti Khurrana, and his fashion expertise. Ayushmann admitted, “I am not passionate about fashion. My life is very simple, but if you have to sport different looks for your work that’s a part of your profession but I am not driven by it.

The Vicky Donor actor further added, “Like my brother (Aparshakti Khurana) loves fashion and he does it very well. In fact, in the initial years when I was doing anchoring, he used to style me. He used to get pocket money for that. Maine bola tu mujhe style karde, ghar ke paise ghar mein aajaege (I told him style me, the money will stay in the house). Later he told me he doesn’t have time, mein khud actor ban gaya hoon (I myself have become an actor).”

Speaking of the professional front, Ayushmann was last seen in Dream Girl 2, co-starring Ananya Panday, Paresh Rawal, and Abhishek Banerjee, among others. The film did decent business at the box office despite Gadar 2 and OMG 2 releasing two weeks prior. He will be reportedly next seen playing the lead in the biopic of Sourav Ganguly.

Also Read: Ayushmann Khurrana visits new Parliament building; calls it “incredible architectural marvel” representing “our shining democracy, heritage and culture”

The post Ayushmann Khurrana says “Pura Bollywood rent pe hai” as he speaks about industry’s reliance on rented clothing for fashion appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.



from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/DLcYtF0

I am a fan of movies and I want to tell you how successful I have been in my endeavors to make even the best movies. Please comment and let me know so that I can upload the best movies in the world for you on this web. Thank you.

Similar Movies

0 Comments:

Featured Post

Radhika Madan throws Andaz Apna Apna-themed birthday party; channels her inner Crime Master Gogo

Actress Radhikka Madan recently celebrated her 29th birthday in true Bollywood style, but with a delightful twist. The star threw a themed p...